(July 16, 2012-8.1 Chiang Mai-Phuket-Bangkok)
Pre-trip preparation + post-trip + strategy
-Give a summary of your journey and hope to help friends who are going to Thailand.
I. General Preparation
1. Print hotel orders and mini-maps. Passports, visas, round-trip air tickets and hotel orders must be made in two copies for standby. Please separate them from the original. Then use your mobile phone or camera to take photos. In case you lose them, it will be easy to reissue them. The air ticket reservation form shall be placed according to the date, and the place where the boarding pass is changed together with the passport at the airport shall be OK.
2. Credit card, savings card (UnionPay, Master and Visa all bring one) and a small amount of Thai baht;
3, travel skills, travel English, small notebook (remember telephone, remember travel notes, price can also be written when bargaining), calculator;
4. Digital cameras, mobile phones, related chargers, paper and pens, small locks, patch boards,
5, change underwear, underwear, sunglasses, umbrellas, paper, bath towel;
6. Drugs: Baijiahei, Huoxiang Zhengqi, Jinhua Qinggan, Baifuning, Niuhuang Jiedu, Qingyan Dropping Pills, Daxi, Zhenglu Pills, Eye Drops, Band-Aid, Fengyoujing, Carsickness Ning, Danshen Dropping Pills, Vitamin Men and Women, Brown Sugar;
7. When you arrive, you must buy sandals, mosquito repellent, bathing suit, sun hat, shampoo, facial cleanser and sunscreen.
(2) Reservation of air tickets:
Asian Airlines Website: http://www.airasia.com/cn/zh/home.html
Thai Trains: http://www.thairailticket.com/esrt/Default.aspx? Language=1
Teach you to buy tickets online: http://bbs.**.com/viewthread.php? Tid=473071 & highlight=% E5% 8F% B6% E6% B3% A2
(3) Reservation of hotels
(1) Booking: http://www.booking.com/No prepaid room charge is required, and no charge is charged for cancellation before the specified time. Best!
(2) Agoda: http://www.agoda.com/needs to deduct the full amount, and some reservations will be cancelled at the stipulated time and the full amount will be returned to you;
(3) AirAisago: https://www.airasiago.com/travel/arc.cfm? Nav=zhCHINA AirAsia Holiday, Full Branch, No Return;
(4) Recommended comparative price website: http://www.hotelscombined.cn/
(4) Emergency contact information
Consulate of the People’s Republic of China in Thailand: Tel: +66 2245 0088; Fax: +66 2246 8247 Address: 57 Rachaphisek Road, Bangkok, 10400 Thailand
Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Thailand: Address: 57 Rachaphisek Road, Bangkok, 10400 Thailand Tel: 02-2450088
Consulate General of the People’s Republic of China in Chiang Mai: Tel: (6653) 280380; 111 Changluo Road
111 Changloh Road, Haiya District, Chiangmai 50100
Thailand Tourism Service Center: Pick up the phone in Thailand and dial 1672 directly, service hours: 08: 00-20: 00
Thai Tourism Police: Pick up the phone in Thailand and dial 1155 directly, 24-hour service
Thailand Youth Tourism Service Center Tel: +66 2694 1222 to 1781-90
Thailand National Tourism Administration Bangkok Office: Tel: +66 2250 5500
Address: 1600 New Phetchaburi Road, Makkasan, Ratchathewi
I bought one-2-call card at the counter on the second floor of the airport (70m + 200b of Internet traffic):
** China Long Distance (Overseas): 007 (008 and 009) +86 +010 + telephone number; 007 (008 and 009) +86 + Chinese mobile phone number;
Query Balance: Direct ***121 #
Recharge method: Press “*120*Enter the Recharge Password, Press #” and then press Dial Out to complete the formalities (there will be a successful prompt message); Or go to 7-11 to find the clerk and say “top up top up”.
It is said that a small booth can be seen at the place where luggage is picked up to receive a free SIM card. If 60BH is paid, there will be a SIM card containing 70BH telephone charges. Can try, anyway, I didn’t find such a good thing;
(6) Withdrawing money for foreign exchange
1. Withdrawal: Debit cards can withdraw money from ATM machines that support China UnionPay, including:
Bangkok Bank (Bangkok Bank, Orange); Kasikornbank (Taihua Farmers Bank, Green K);
TMB (Thai Military Bank, blue and red); Siam City Bank (City Bank of Thailand, red);
Siam Commercial Bank (Purple);
Huaxia Bank: Debit cards are free of handling fees for the first time every day on purple ATM machines, and 150B for plum and blue trademarks.
UnionPay inquiry telephone 95516, manual service, direct exchange rate check. Change after 11 o’clock every day; Don’t use UnionPay card to inquire, inquire a sum of money for several dollars; It is better to raise more at a time, and it is better to raise it according to the upper limit of 10,000 baht, which is also cost-effective plus handling fees. UnionPay cards are limited to 10,000 Thai baht per transaction and 50,000 Thai baht per day. Remember not to exchange cash at the airport, the exchange rate is frightening!
2. Exchange of foreign exchange: The exchange rate for foreign exchange in US dollars is higher than that for direct exchange in RMB.
(7) Card swiping
(1) There is no handling fee for swiping the debit card overseas at China UnionPay; The debit card goes through Visa or Master, and the settlement is US dollars. The bank will charge 1%-2% for currency conversion. Priority is given to debit card consumption. If the cashier asks you whether to brush Visa or UnionPay, you must say UnionPay! Thailand’s airport brushes Visa’s list with small elephant patterns, while those brushes UnionPay do not.
(2) There is no handling fee for overseas credit card swiping to China UnionPay;
(3) No matter you hold a what card in consumption abroad, please ask merchants to brush the local currency of their country;
(4) If the merchant asks you if you want to brush your HOME CURRENCY TRANSACTION, there is only one answer, NO;
(5) But the fact is, when you pay the money, you’d better show the card with only one logo of UnionPay. Otherwise, as long as UnionPay exists together with one of Visa or master, the clerk will say, Sorry, you can’t brush UnionPay, you can only Visa. I don’t know why, people say it is a regulation, but I think it will be eccentric or Visa monopolizes what.
(8) Tax refund
(1) Tax refund shops have VAT Refond clearly marked at the cash register. A single store can fill in a form if it buys enough 2,000 baht, and a total of 5,000 baht can get a 7% tax refund. Take the tax refund form to the airport to find the customs to check and stamp it. After leaving the Duty Refund Office near the duty-free shop, you can directly return the cash. Each person will charge a handling fee of 100 Thai baht. It is suggested that the same trade should handle it together.
Siam Paragon requires that tax rebates can be applied for when buying 5,000 baht or more on the same day, while Central requires that tax rebates can be applied for when buying 2,000 baht or more on the same day. No matter what the regulations of each store are, the final unified tax refund requires a total amount of 5,000 baht and a single store’s daily consumption of not less than 2,000 baht. The tax refund procedure is very simple. Take the shopping invoice to the VAT refund counter of the shopping mall, show your passport, and the young lady will give you the accumulated amount, then print the documents and sign. Some shops indicate that there is no tax refund at the cashier.
(2) After arriving at the airport, first find the customer service office and go there to verify the documents and stamp them, then check in, passenger service charge to check their passports, go through customs, and go to the duty-free shop area to find duty refund office to apply for tax refund. No matter how many bills you have, you will charge a handling fee of 100 baht), with a tax amount of 7%;
(3) There are usually many coupons or VIP cards for foreign tourists in large shopping malls. If you need to show your travel documents, the young lady will actively and enthusiastically handle them for you. Siam Paragon can give you a 5% discount, and the discount card is valid the day before you leave the country. There are many places that have already been folded in half or 30%, so they can no longer be used cumulatively. There are also many activities such as buying as much as giving as much points for gifts, so pay attention to the posters of various shopping malls. Anyway, Bangkok is offering discounts all day long.
(4) Tax refund procedures: ① After shopping on the same day, go to the customer service department of the store to fill in the VAT refund form (passport is required for tax refund application form). (2) Before the airport check in, check the VAT refund office outside the security check on the fourth floor of the airport and stamp the documents. (3) Check in after security check, go to duty refund office for tax refund. The tax refund office basically passes through the duty-free shop at the airport and goes to the boarding entrance. (4) Put everyone’s documents under a passport to make a refund. Only a handling fee of 100B will be charged for the tax refund under the same person’s name, and cash will be refunded. (5) The tax refund for valuables is 7%, while that for others is 6.5%. ⑥ ZEN’s tax refund office is on the 5th floor; SIAM’s tax refund office is located on a small staircase in the middle of the 4th floor, and the food court on the lowest floor of SIAM can also receive tax refund for food. For more information, please refer to the official website: www.rd.go.th/vrt;
(In fact, you only need to fill in the first three lines and sign, and the others are filled in for you, so as to feel that the customer is God.)
(9) Thailand Entry and Exit Card:
The hotel must fill in, even if it writes one blindly, otherwise it will not allow you to pass the customs. He will help you book the exit card in your passport. Even if it is not booked properly, you must keep it well and take it back when you go through the customs. If not, you will be in trouble.
(10) Bangkok Airport Structure: Suwannabe International Airport Website: http://www.suvarnabhumiairport.com/index_ch. Php
(1) Thailand’s floor signs are different from our country’s:
The first floor is called ground floor, marked with a big “G”;
The second floor is called the first floor, which is what we often call the first floor. Upward is second floor and so on. Many strategies in the forum mentioned taking a taxi on the first floor, which is actually going to G floor. Please pay attention to this and don’t make a mistake.
(Some Thai shopping malls add a middle floor between ground floor and first floor, such as Paragon in Bangkok).
(2) The airport can get travel instructions for Thailand and maps of Bangkok in many languages.
(3) The International Flight Entry Hall is on the second floor. There is a foreign currency exchange window on the right hand side of Exit C. The ATM nearby can directly use UnionPay card to withdraw Thai baht.
(4) There are many restaurants on the third floor of the airport, which are slightly more expensive than those in the urban area. Magic Food near Gate 8 on the first floor is cheap. A fast food is about 35-50 baht and is open 24 hours a day with good quality and low price.
(5) There is free Wi-Fi, the signal is good, you need to ask for the password at the service desk;
(6) The terminal building is divided into 7 floors and 2 floors underground to provide domestic and international passenger services:
First floor: railway station and checked baggage management area.
Express Line 30-40 minutes, 90B, Slow City Line 15-20 minutes, 15-45B. First floor: bus lobby; Second floor: domestic and international passengers arrive at the service area; Boots, there are two convenience stores, namely “7-11” and “Family”.
The third floor: shops, restaurants and public reception halls;
The fourth floor: Departure Passenger Reception Hall, including Thai Airlines first class and business class service areas, border inspection kiosks, customs kiosks, registration desks and information consultation desks;
The fifth floor: the offices of Bangkok International Aviation Volkswagen Co., Ltd. And Star Alliance; The sixth floor: Suwannabe International Airport Unified Service Center;
The seventh floor: viewing platform;
Second, the preliminary schedule before the trip
Three, before the trip strategy
1. How to get from the airport to the city
(1) Taxi: 120 baht, stop only once. Write the address on the hotel order to the taxi counter service staff, who will help you write it in Thai.
(2) Tuk-Tuk car: exorbitant price, cut to death. 150 ~ 200 baht/car to Tapeimen and 120 ~ 100 baht/car to airport from Tapeimen;
(3) Two cars: 40 baht/person, 3 people, 25B baht/person; It is cheaper to travel from the airport to the city by 20 ~ 30 baht per person.
(4) AYA service opposite Chiang Mai Railway Station; Book a minbus ticket to Pai
2. Mode of transportation:
(1) Rental motorcycle, counter-offer to 100 ~ 150 baht/day;
(2) Take two cars and make a counter-offer to 20 baht/time, no matter how far or near;
(3) Bicycle rental, 50 baht/day;
(1) Saithong Guest House: http://www.saithongguesthouse.com/
Email: email@example.com can book a room via E-mail, and use VISA card to pay the room fee after arrival. It provides you with the arrival and departure time. You need to book a few nights of accommodation.
(2) Bow Chiangmai House: Opposite SK House, this beautiful new hotel offers well-appointed rooms. At this price, it must be beyond your expectation. From the roof balcony, you can have a bird’s eye view of Chiang Mai. Tel: 0 532 1 170 7; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org;
15 Soi 9. Th Moon Muang; Price: Room 300 ~ 400B
(3) Golden Fern Guest House: Thoughtful service and consistent commitment to cleanliness have made Golden Fern a well-known and often full house. The converted apartment building has 30 rooms. TEL: 0 5327 8423; Home page: www.goldenfern.com:
Address: 20 Soi 8. Th Phra Pokklao; Price: Room 250 ~ 450B
(4) Eagle House 2: the better of the two hotels; The lush gardens here make people feel quiet and the rooms are ordinary, but there is a reputable hiking service here. TEL: 0 534 1 849 4; Address: 26 Soi 2. Th Ratwithi; Room 180 ~ 360B;
(5) chiang mia thai house: Location: 5/1 Tapae Road Soi 5 T. Chang Klan A. Muang Chiangmai
Price: 400TB (fan), 600 ~ 800TB (air conditioner), 1200TB (first floor suite), equivalent to RMB divided by 5; Advantages: There is a swimming pool, a small courtyard and breakfast is very comfortable. The whole environment is good. Breakfast and fruit shake in his house are better than those in the ancient city. Disadvantages: Compared with the same road, small expensive, family hotels, waiters are not many, two nights to live in the top floor of the fan room, high scenery is very good, Chiang Mai night is very cool, fan is completely enough
(6) LUX Hotel: Early check-in, Big Bed Room Price: 140 yuan/Night This hotel also has a free underground garage, and the scooter we rented is parked below.
(7) The hotel I booked in Phuket is 7Q Hotel. This hotel is relatively new and not many Chinese have booked it. The senior big bed room I booked costs 156 yuan, which is quite valuable.
(Note) Hotels in Chiang Mai are mainly concentrated on both sides of the East Moat. If you come to Chiang Mai during the peak season, December to March and July to August, it will be difficult to find a house. You can go to the TAT office to get a free “Accom in Chiang Mai”.
The most ambitious hotels are often hidden in narrow alleys, where there are more pedestrians than vehicles. Some hotels will arrange buses to pick up at bus stops free of charge after receiving advance notice from guests.
4. Eat: You can ask the hotel staff for help and translate the address into Thai with you, which will be much more convenient. Red two-car waving to stop, 20B/person
(1) ShabuShi Japanese Hotpot Restaurant
At the end of Chang Klan Night Market on Chang Kang Road, near the south entrance; 290B/person, 75 minutes; If business is crazy, you have to wait. Sushi, sashimi, tempura, kanto boiled, ice cream, drinks, crab foot sashimi delicious, no, you can also ask the waiter to order for you alone. Fish, shrimp, meat, seafood and vegetables are all complete, cut into very thin and very thin fat cattle and pork belly, the taste is really too good, Bangkok four sides Buddha side branch
(2) Hot pot for 1,000 people (buffet):
The meal chose a cafeteria strongly recommended in other netizen posts! I have to say ~ this restaurant is quite good! There are many kinds of food, and the fresh price will definitely make you fall below your glasses! 195BH! ! It is equivalent to almost 39RMB per person! ! I really ate to help the wall out! Strongly recommended! Just tell TUTU driver BANMORE ~ Address: First go to Hui Kaew Road, after seeing Central Shopping Mall, walk forward (towards Chiang Mai University) for about 15 minutes until there is an alley opposite UOB on the left. It is a very biased path, but there is a poster outside with a yellow sign on it, Thai, and the number 1000 on it. It opens at 5 p.m. until after midnight.
(3) Heuan Phen (recommended by LP)
Address: 277103 112 Th Ratchamankha Business hours: 8:30-15, 17-22; Price of vegetables: 40_100 baht/portion; It is a street restaurant with green spire, obviously a large restaurant. It depends on the water during the day and has a big meal at night. The decoration is quite Thai and the food looks good. Taiwan magazines also specifically introduce its Imperial Package. Shopkeepers are pushing Chiang Mai-style sausages.
(4) Riverside Restaurant in Chiang Mai-Personal Recommendation “GOOD VIEW”,
The price is affordable, the taste is very authentic and delicious. It’s easy to find on the map. One side of the restaurant is a lake with indoor and outdoor seats. There is Liveband at night. People who don’t like the excitement can choose outdoor seats. At night, eating delicious food by the river is very emotional.
(5) Grandview Hotel Buffet Lunch
Chiangmai Grandview Hotel, 24 Chiangmai-Lampang Road Changpuek Muang, about RMB 30 yuan, a four-star hotel, civilian price, we still have the courage to swagger in! After asking about the food, it was still very attractive. There were all kinds of cold dishes, hot dishes, desserts, fruits, etc. What was surprising was that he also had many local Thai delicacies. Service is five stars!
(6) Iberry, a famous sweet shop in Chiang Mai, has huge cartoon characters near the university.
(7) Chiangmai’s special dish is called “Khan Toke” and the full name of the restaurant is “KHANTOKE OLD CHIANGMAI CULTURAL CENTER”. If you want to book a seat in advance, you can book a position near the stage ~ 400BH/person, including watching the performance. After depositing shoes, enter barefoot. The scene is very much like a wedding scene, with golden and red eyes. There are 7 dishes in total-roasted chicken legs, fried vegetables, minced meat, sour and spicy fish, fried shrimp crisp, salad and fried pig skin. After eating, they can be added indefinitely. The taste is homely and the eating is a warm atmosphere! During the performance, girls dressed in national costumes will take photos with the audience. At the end of the performance, they will take photos that have been developed and printed with beautiful photo frames to sell, 100BH/piece. As a special meal, although the price is slightly higher, the characteristics are also very strong!
Play: Han Chiang Mai (Chinese, travel consultation, can help translate Thai for convenient directions)
(1) stroll through the ancient city and temples; (2) to participate in the huge Sunday market; (3) jungle cableway flight; (4) riding elephants across fields; ⑦ Drifting;
(5) Hiking in the primitive jungle and swimming by the waterfall ⑥ Local delicacies are eaten to support s; ⑧ Learn to cook Thai food in Thai food school; Pet-name ruby stripping to make essential oil SPA
(1) Wat Phra Singh (Beautiful One)
There are four Buddha halls in the east, west, north and south, with the golden body Buddha in them. The main hall, Laigan Hall, houses three Buddha statues that are regarded as the most spiritual in northern Thailand. Transportation: West of Chiang Mai Ancient City, at the end of Ratchadamnoen Road, 5 kilometers from the east moat where hotel catering is concentrated, 10 minutes’ drive. Package TuTu car 50t.
(2) Tickets to Wat Chedi Luang of Chedilong Temple are free of charge.
Destroyed by an earthquake in the 16th century, only the rightmost brick is the real one. Walking around the square pagoda, there are two halls behind the square pagoda. In the glass cabinet in the middle of each hall sat a wax figure with bright eyes in its robes. In 1545, a major earthquake and wind disaster occurred in Chiang Mai, revealing the golden Buddha statue in the tower. Opening hours: 6:00-18:00.
(3) Riding Elephants through Fields
Take part in the local one-day tour group, which usually includes riding elephants, drifting and Changjing Village.
The most famous is MaetangElephantPark (Elephant Park), which has elephant performances, and the most amazing is elephant painting performances. Join the local tour, because the local tour includes not only riding elephants, but also rafting or other things. It takes you to play all day at a price of about 1,000 Thai baht. Website of Thailand Elephant Conservation Center: http://www.chiangmaielephants.asia/html/about_us. Html
(4) Drifting in the river and fighting with the local people to celebrate the Water Splashing Festival,
Drifting is a canoe for 4 people and a guide. The guide sat at the stern and directed the direction. The greatest pleasure of drifting lies in walking down the river, sometimes gentle and sometimes fast. Everyone put on life jackets and poured water at us one after another.
Sian river adventures www.siamrivers.com Security 08 951 5 191 7;
(5) Jungle Flight
Pick up people at 9: 00 a.m. and return them to the hotel at 3: 00 p.m. However, play this suggestion and arrange a day’s time, because you are too tired to go anywhere when you come back from play. Go to a massage or something at night, and the day’s trip is over. Very exciting and safe. For 5 hours, soaring at a speed of 50 kilometers per hour between tree tops 50 meters above the ground, sliding from one tree to another, overlooking the exotic tropical jungle at an altitude of 1200 meters. At present, there are three companies operating jungle in Chiang Mai, flying on different routes.
First: Official Website http://www.jungleflightchiangmai.com/
The travel agency can cut the price to 2,000-2,200 Thai baht. Package B includes: 34Platforms, 22Ziplines, 4Abseils, 3Sky-Bridges, 1SpiralStaircase, 570mCanopyNatureWalk, including a Chinese meal.
The price can be cut to 1800 Thai baht. 35Platforms, 22Ziplines, 4Abseiling, 2 Sky-Bridges, 1Bamboobridge, 1Kungfuwalk, 1Monkeybridge, 1SpiralStaircase
(6) Massage Hall of Chiang Mai Women’s Prison:
180 baht, Tel: +66 53 216 655 08 170 6 104 1; 18/1 Ratvithi Road, Chiang Mai
(7) Nimmachaemin Road near Chiang Mai University: A famous fashion gathering area is also a favorite place for young people in Chiang Mai. On both sides of this small street are full of bars, restaurants and fashion shops with various emotional appeal. Even if you just walk and have a look, you will enjoy it very comfortably.
(8) Thai boxing: lana muay thai boxing camp; Www.lannamuaythai.com; 053892102; 80b/day to learn Thai boxing;
(1) Chiang Mai Night Market Night Bazaar
This night market is available every day and is located on the west side of the junction of Chang Klan Road and Loi Khro Road. Every day from sunset to 23 o’clock in the evening. There are many delicious foods that can be tasted. Handicrafts specialize in tourist business and are generally more expensive. There are some shopping malls and outdoor performances around.
(2) Saturday Walking Street
On Saturday’s market, outside Chiangmai Gate, Wau Lai Rd., behind the 7-11 supermarket, runs an oblique long street to the southwest, about 2 kilometers long. The people who come here are basically tourists from other places. There are many handicrafts and food available in Saturday night markets, but not in Sunday night markets. Of course, the price is higher than that in Sunday markets.
(3) Sunday Walking Street
It is strongly recommended that this is the real fair in Chiang Mai. People in dozens of miles around are selling their own belongings and handicrafts at a price that may be only 1/3 of that of Night Bazaar. Even Chiang Mai locals were dispatched, with half of the tourists and half of the locals patronizing. From THA PAE gate to several blocks in the ancient city, there are a sea of people and the scale is huge.
(4) Shopping Mall
Chiang Mai Airport Plaza is the largest shopping center in northern Thailand, such as LEE’s jeans, CAMEL’s T-shirts, HUSH PUPPY’s shoes, etc. It is of excellent quality and much cheaper than that in China. Those who like these brands can have a good stroll. There is a food court on the ground floor of PLAZA, where you can eat all kinds of snacks from northern Thailand, which are cheap and delicious. There is also a cinema on the top floor.
Be sure to take carsickness medicine, 762 turns! There are many cars to PAI, you can find the GH where you live to book tickets. Mini bus charges are generally between 150 and 200BH. It is convenient to pick you up at 8: 30 in the morning at the GH where you live! Stored in GH, travel light! Don’t eat too much in the morning, and try to control the water. The bend along the way makes the stomach turn over rivers and seas. Toilets are not easy to find. Endure!
1. How to get to PAI County
The bus ticket to PAI is very easy to buy. Many travel agencies buy it on their behalf. The price is 150-170. When you stop at aya service, you can buy back the ticket to Chiang Mai. 150B, the last bus is at 4 pm. Aya’s boss can speak Chinese and can rent motorcycles or deposit backpacks. AYA SERVICE (Tel: 053-699888), 150B one way. Thirteen Toyota bullies, the car itself is comfortable, the problem mountain road 18 bends, let you vomit is not negotiable. If you want to take a bus in the morning, you’d better book the PAI bus two days in advance. This route is very hot, and the bus will soon be full in the morning. If you don’t want the trip to be blocked, book it in advance. AYA’s PAI runs from 8: 00 a.m. to 4: 00 p.m. to Chiang Mai, with an hourly bus. Tickets can be bought in the agency, and those who buy AYA are good. They will send a car to take you from the hotel to their company free of charge. But your hotel must be within the range designated by them for free transportation. AYA, the hotel I stayed in Chiang Mai, is free to pick up and drop off. Heavy PAI returned to Chiang Mai and also sent us to our hotel free of charge. The traffic inside PAI is basically motorcycles, because the distance between the scenic spots will be longer. If you can’t ride motorcycles, it is not recommended to go there.
2. Tourist Attractions
(1) Tickets to Tha pai hot spring 400B (2) Pom bok waterfall
(3) China Village (Nanhu Village, Nanhu Village) (4) the big cayon, pai cayon in the Grand Canyon
(5) Sunrise and Sunset in Meiyin Temple (6) Coffee in Love on Highway 1095
(7) World War II Bridge (9) Swimming Ring Drifting Tubing (8) Stalactite Cave Lode cave Tour Guide 150B Ship 400B
3. Eat: It makes people happy to find food in PAI ~ There are only three ways to find food in the small town. Thailand’s unified blue, green and small fat people logo is hung at the gate. It is recognized as a hygienic, delicious and affordable restaurant. The restaurant with this logo is better than others in taste, appearance, quantity and price. Duang is worth recommending. In addition, Mr. Lin, a Taiwanese from opposite the county government, opened the Compassion Zhai, which is very delicious and is a must for Pai District.
(1) After getting off the bus, you can buy a return ticket, 150BH/person, and send it back to Peta Gate, which is very convenient. You can also buy it when you leave. Not many people return to Chiang Mai from PAI. At least when we return, our car is only the two of us ~ it is completely equivalent to a chartered car.
(2) Recommended AYA, 450cc horsepower scooter 24H rent is 100BH, add oil yourself. You can use a copy of your passport as collateral, but you don’t need
Pay a deposit. The deposit for renting helmets is 100BH/, and the original silver will be returned when the helmets are returned. Rent a motorcycle and the store will provide a simple map with some restaurants, gas stations, waterfalls, hot springs and temples marked on it. This map is enough for a simple PAI! Fill it up when you refuel for the first time, 70BH should be enough to run all day!
(1) PAI night markets are available every night. Although they are not as crazy as Chiang Mai’s Sunday market, they are better able to shop for a wide variety of creative products. Different from traditional handicrafts and PAI products in other parts of Thailand, many of them are novel in design and full of artistic feeling!
(2) On the way to the hot spring, I passed through many elephant villages and organized a one-day tour of elephants. I can consider it next time I go to Chiang Mai! However, summer should be found to be more suitable ~ ha ha; The hot spring indicated on the map was actually a national forest park, and then it was found that the forest park was basically developed here! Tourists used to buy 200BH tickets, including money for soaking in hot springs. Remember to bring towels and bathing suits, which is very natural. It says that you should not soak in hot springs for more than 15 minutes ~ It is recommended that anyone who goes to hot springs can bring some eggs to try cooking to eat! Buy at the entrance of forest park ~
(4) It is much easier to watch the sunset in Meiyin Temple than in Angkor ~ I remember when watching the sunset in Angkor, I can’t always see the salty egg yolk sun falling behind the mountain. There will always be thick clouds below. In Meiyin Temple, we can see it!
(5) Leave half a day to enjoy and squander freely ~ write cards and send them to friends everywhere. Fortunately, all my friends received it ~
(1) The value-added guesthouse 150 baht a night’s cottage is called light house, tel. 053-699859 086-1804443
(2) Baan Pai Village, which was recommended to me before finding a friend… is very close to AYA service. Follow the main street and walk to the end. There is no bridge across the river. 1000B, which is in 200 yuan. Each room has a cabin with toilet and 24-hour hot water supply.
(1) There are two kinds of subway at the airport:
Red is Express) 150B; Blue is 15 ~ 45B of the ordinary City Line
The operation time is the same: 06: 00 ~ 24: 00; 45B/person, take the blue city line subway to the city center.
Express Station Name: Direct from Airport to MAKASAN STATION (Terminal) City Line Station Name: Airport LAT KRABANGBAN TAP CHANGHUA MAKRAMKHAMHAENGPHETCHABURIMAKASAN STATIONRATCHAPRAROPHAYA THAI (Terminal)
(2) Airport Express Bus, the bus station outside GATE 8. There are four airport buses:
Business hours: 5:00AM-12:00PM, fee: 150B
AE1 to: Silom Road, Longlu, will pass BTS Saladang Station, Bangkok’s most prosperous downtown business district.
AE2 to: Kao-Sam Road, Kao-Sam Road, a residential area where backpackers gather all over the world;
AE3 to: Sukhumvit Road, Sukhumvit Road, the urban area east of Bangkok;
AE4 to: Bangkok Central Railway Station “Hualumpong Station”. It is very convenient to transfer trains from the airport.
(1) There is a public taxi on the second floor. When you come out, you see the counter and tell the people at the counter where you are going. They will give you one.
The list of “for passenger” must be kept by oneself. The complaint certificate must not be given to the driver.
(2) Take the elevator from the second floor to the fourth floor is the departure hall, with repeat customers, bidding, regardless of where to go, is a full package, 300B,
No high speed, no watch. It’s all the driver’s.
(3) The starting price is 35 baht, which is between 35 and 250 baht in Bangkok. TaxiMeter jumps 2 baht for 24 hours at a time. There is no extra charge at night, and the expressway fee is borne by passengers. (Please take the map and hotel card with you to indicate the driver’s location), only the word taxi, negotiate the price;
(4) Rail transit (1) takes Siam Station (Siam) as the center, with eight stations to the north, numbered N1-N8, and nine stations to the east, numbered E1-E9, to the north and east.
For the same line, make a 90-degree turn beside Siam Station, and there is no need to change trains directly from E9 to N8.
(2) Taking Siam Station (Siam) as the center, there are 6 stations in the south, numbered S1-S6, and only one station in the west, W1 National Gymnasium Station, in the south.
The west is the same line, making a 90-degree turn next to Siam Station and not changing trains directly from S6 to * * 1.
(3) Ticket selling adopts coin-operated type. Service staff can change small change. First, according to the diagram on the ticket vending machine, see how much the station to go to is, and first, according to the code number (office
In order to remember the above code name is very important), coin, ticket, card insertion, people through, get back the card, to the destination, card insertion, people through;
④ BTS: Sky Train. Two lines, Sukhumvit line (light green) and Silom line (dark green).
Ticket offices only sell 1-day tickets (120 baht) and stored-value cards for value-added or coin exchange. All the loose tickets were bought at the ticket vending machine. Step 1: Each station is divided into Zone1-7. First, find out which Zone the destination belongs to on the road map (Z1=10B, Z2=15B, Z3=20B, Z4=25B, Z5=30B, Z6=35B, Z7=40B) Step 2: Press the destination number to know the fare. Adults and children are the same price. Step 3: Input the required coins, only 5 baht and 10 baht, which can be exchanged at the ticketing office. Step 4: Take the ticket (magnetic card). If you have any change, remember to change it.
Sukhumvit line: from Phaholyothin Road-Chatuchak Market to On Nut at Sukhumvit Soi 77
Silom line: from Saphan Taksins Station on Sathon Road near River to National Stadium on Rama I Road
Station. The two routes meet at Central Station (Siam Square); There are two platforms in the station for passengers to change.
Car. Every elevated railway station is equipped with stairs, elevators or elevators. ⑤ MRT: The starting point is (Hua Lamphong Huanan Peng Railway Station), in which Sliom Station can transfer to Silom Line of BTS, and the terminal is Bang
Sue. One-day ticket (TH120) or three-day ticket (TH300) can be purchased from the service office, and half-day ticket can be purchased in the afternoon.
MRT subway has only one line and one-way tickets are in the form of tokens. Step 1: Select English or Thai on the screen Step 2: Press the destination to know the fare, divided into people, children and long tickets. Step 3: Choose the number and type of tickets. 1B, 2B, 5B, 10B coins or banknotes can be changed. Step 4: Take out tokens and change.
(5) Water Bus
Water bus, which sails along the Chao Phraya River, has a total of 17 stops, which can not only enjoy the scenery on both sides of the river, but also easily reach the scenic spots of Grand Palace, Zheng Wang Temple and Chinatown. Most of the stops in water bus are located on the east bank of the river, which is also a densely populated area in Bangkok.
Fare: Ordinary water bus one-way ticket is up to 10 Thai baht, which is an important daily travel tool for Bangkok locals and is very crowded during morning and evening rush hours. The cruise ship has a ticket of 75 Thai baht per day and has unlimited seats on that day.
Main Ferry: Central Pier (starting station, located next to the light rail Saphan Taksin station) ① Oriental ② Wat Muang Kae ③ Si Phraya ④ Harbour Dept ⑤ Rachawongse (nearby scenic spots include Chinatown) ⑥ Memorial Bridge ⑦ Rajinee ⑧ Tha Tien (nearby scenic spots include Sleeping Buddha Temple and Dawn Temple) ⑨ Tha Chang (nearby scenic spots include Grand Palace and Jade Buddha Temple) (10) Wang Lang (west bank of the river) (11) Thonburi Railway (west bank of the river) Tun Li Wu Railway Station, where the slow train for southern Thailand stops) (12) Phra Pin Klao Bridge (Hexi) (13) Phra Athit (National Museum, etc., 15 minutes walk from Kaoshan Road) (14) Rama 8 Bridge (15) Thenet (16) Krung Thon Bridge (West)
Ferry: Cross Mekong River by ferry, the fare is 4 Thai baht.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Play: Airports and agents can obtain free maps and travel guide.
(1) Grand Palace (8: 30-16: 30) 400 baht, including Jade Buddha Temple and Teak Palace (valid on the 7th)
(1) Be sure to pay attention: Even if the security guard of the Grand Palace said it was not open today, he told you to go to other temples free of charge. Don’t believe him;
(2) You cannot wear exposed clothes when entering the temple (you can rent clothes and trousers free of charge at the entrance, with a deposit of 200 Thai baht, but you must leave your passport or credit card).
(2) Sleeping Buddha Temple WatPo (8: 00-17: 00) 100 Baht
(1) The origin of traditional Thai massage is close to the south of the Grand Palace and can be visited together with the Grand Palace and Jade Buddha Temple.
(2) The massage fee is 250 baht/hour in line, 500 baht/1.5 hour in line, and 300 baht/hour in herbal medicine.
(3) Liming Temple (Zheng Wang Temple) (8: 00-17: 00) 50 baht
After visiting the Grand Palace, I boarded the boat at ThaTieh Wharf near the Sleeping Buddha Temple and ferried the past 3 baht. After getting off the N8 dock, Dawn Temple is actually on the other side of the river, so it is necessary to take a boat crossing the Chao Phraya River on the dock. The place of taking the boat is only a few meters away from the place of getting off the boat, which is very easy to find. Its sign is that a lot of foreigners are queuing up there.
(4) Erawan Shrine (7:00-23:00)
(1) From Siam Square, located diagonally opposite the World Trade Center, Siam Business District.
(2) Believers of God are asked to buy a set of sacrifices (20 plants), including 12 sticks of incense, 1 candle and 4 strings of flowers. Worship God from the front
At first, candle worship, turn left, then turn from right to back, turn a circle, present a string of flowers on each side, incense 3 wick (the first wick is worship
Buddha, the second wick is to worship Buddha sutra, the third wick is to worship monks).
(5) Golden Buddha Temple (9: 00-17: 00) 20 Thai Baht
At the end of Yaowarat Road in Chinatown, you can walk to HuaLamphongStation.
Take MRT to Hua Lamphong Station, take Exit 1, walk for a few minutes or take a doodle car to China Town, which is formed by the two main roads of Yawarat Road and Charoen Krung Road. All kinds of Chinese signboards in Chinatown are identification signs.
Department stores do not open until 10am or 10:30 am in the morning. It is impossible to visit what Department Store from 8am to 11am. As soon as I arrived at Bangkok Airport, I immediately took a map. There was no Chinese version, but English. The map is very easy to use, color printing, hotels, shops and scenic spots are all painted into lovely three-dimensional models, and famous scenic spots are also painted with cartoon patterns. The best thing is that all place names are marked in English and Thai at the same time. It is very convenient to ask the way and take a taxi. Taxi drivers are not good at English, so it is more convenient to show them Thai place names.
(1) Discount cards and tax rebates for tourists:
When you get a passport to get a discount card for tourists, you must get into the habit of asking “Any discount” when you enter the store. “In Siam Square’s Siam Center and Siam Discovery, you can basically get a 95% discount after handling the card, while the most famous Boots get a 10% discount. Don’t be too troublesome, you must refund the tax. If you spend 2,000 baht in the same store on the same day, fill in the tax refund application form in the store you bought with your passport. The minimum tax refund amount stipulated by BKK Airport is 5,000 baht. First, you should find the customs to stamp and fill in the form, and then you will take the money after entering the customs. Customs inspection is very important. If they don’t stamp, there will be no chance of tax refund.
(2) It is the Chit Lom business district–Central World Plaza, BIG C, Light Rail (BTS) Chit Lom Station;
(1) Central World Plaza: eight-storey commercial building, composed of zen, isetan and central, similar to Oriental World.
Recommendation: 1) NARAYA bag shop, first floor, very cheap, super full range;
2) The underwear counter on the second floor, Wagel, Diane Finn, MORGAN, ELLE; 3) LACOSTE on the third floor is basically made in Thailand, authentic good things, but only half the price in Beijing; 4) LEVI ‘S on the fourth floor, with the most complete style. It is best to enter the dressing room with a lot of jeans and try them slowly one by one. Even the latest ones will not exceed 2,000 baht. 5) The gourmet street is on the sixth floor.
(2) BIG C: In Bangkok’s eyes, it is a supermarket, but for us, there are treasures in the supermarket. There is a shop called Fashion Outlet on the ground floor. Levi’s and Lee in the shop are both broken codes. Adda flip-flops must be bought, while Hong Kong MM will buy several pairs of flip-flops. The supermarket is on the second floor. If you want to bring local snacks to your friends and family, this is a good choice, such as pork floss cakes, crisp dried meat, crisp squid, and small packages of dried mango, durian candy, etc.
(3) Siam Business District
Traffic Light Rail (BTS) Siam Station, various popular shops and restaurants, large shopping malls, surrounded by four Buddhas.
(1) Siam Discovery Center: It is a theme department store that flaunts luxurious daily necessities; A total of six floors, creative design of household goods attracts people, including plush toys with strange shapes. Many novel and interesting things can often be found here. All the brands mentioned above are available, and there are many more boutique shops selling clothes. They are all some trendy second-tier brands of designers. They are especially unique, beautiful, not cheap, rich and like special designs. Recommend the household goods on the fourth floor of Discovery. When you get there, you will want to move the whole store back to Beijing.
(2) Siam Paragon: It takes 15 billion Thai baht to build the largest shopping center in Southeast Asia with 250 shops. It takes a whole day to visit the whole shopping center. Siam Ocean World, Asia’s largest aquarium, has a capacity of 20,000 people and a gourmet street on the ground floor, which includes Japanese, Chinese and other national delicacies.
(3) Siam Center: It has four floors and is mainly aimed at young people, mainly including Swatch, Soda, Adidas and Morgon brands. The local design counter on the third floor is quite special and is the product of some local Thai designers.
(4) MBK: It is the most popular and localized comprehensive shopping plaza in Bangkok, more like a super large indoor night market. There are three categories. One is the general affordable stores, which are mainly individual stores with a wide variety of commodities, including high-profile chain brands and unknown popular goods. Moreover, many stores have “VAT Refund For Tourists” tax refund service. The other is a float booth without a storefront. The walkway is in the middle and the goods are more affordable. Many float shops specialize in makeup and care products, ranging from international famous products to local brands, with low prices and high popularity. The last is to completely move all the goods in the flea market here, and the price is low, but there is still room for bargaining. It is highly recommended that the Thai silk products here are very cheap and of good quality. It is recommended to buy some T-shirts with funny patterns, 99 baht, which are super cute and worth collecting.
(4) Canada-Canada Weekend Market: WEEKEND MARKET AT CHATUCHAK PARK
BTS Light Rail Mo chit (N8) Station, Subway Kamphaeng Phet Station (Exits 1 and 2) or Chatuchak Park Station (Exit 1) 6: 00-18: 00 (sporadic opening in the middle of the week and full opening on weekends), the price reduction starts from 30% to 50%.
First, ask for a Chinese market plan. There is also a Chinese-speaking Mr. Huang Baozhong in the service center, who can provide necessary assistance and even travel consultation to other parts of Bangkok. The world’s largest small commodity market, with more than 15,000 shops. It used to be a local market, but now foreigners come here. You can buy antiques, souvenirs, flowers, food, clothing, ornaments, pets and other small commodities that you can almost think of. The environment is harsh. If you plan to go, it is recommended to go early so as not to be too hot. Pay attention to thieves and prevent summer heat.
(5) Terminal 21—-Traffic BTS Asok Station Exit 1, MRT Sukhumvit Station Exit 3
In October 2011, TERMINAL 21, a new department store with the design concept of “airport terminal”, was opened. Each floor was decorated with different cities around the world, such as Rome, Tokyo, London, Istanbul and San Francisco, making shopping like traveling around the world. The toilets here are full of surprises, Each floor has two theme toilets with different customs, one is the brick-red bakery, the other is the bright London subway station, or the Hollywood Avenue of Stars, which makes people here have the interesting phenomenon of not shopping for toilets but shooting everywhere. When they have the opportunity to come to Bangkok, don’t forget to visit TERMINAL 21, which is full of characteristics.
(6) King Power Duty Free Shop
King Power has set up four strongholds in downtown Bangkok, the airport, Phuket Island and Chiang Mai respectively. Bangkok is stationed near the Victory Monument MRT BTS Station. Transportation: You can take the Bangkok Metro to Victory Monument Station and get off. It takes about 5 minutes to walk along Rangnam Road from the Metro Station.
There are two floors. The round glass building is the Crown Atrium of the duty-free shop, which is the place where tourists register for shopping. Before entering the market for consumption, they must go through the formalities at the registration counter before starting shopping with duty-free discount coupons. The second floor of the shopping mall is full of international famous shops, including Cartier, Burburry, dr. Brandt, The Organic Pharmacy, SK 2
Attention should be paid to the color of the price tag. For the convenience of passengers, international brand goods are consumed in shops in urban areas and picked up at airports, while Thai goods on the first floor are mostly green and can be taken away on the spot after payment. You must show your passport and tax-free voucher from the check-in counter when paying. If you go to the duty-free shop in the urban area to shop before leaving the country, remember to calculate the time. The duty-free shop will deliver the goods to the counter at the airport to collect the duty-free goods 4 hours after the customer checks out. The flight time is relatively short, so it is recommended to purchase directly at the airport.
(7) The platinum Fashion Mall
Pratunam Market is Bangkok’s largest export ready-to-wear market, with low prices and still negotiable prices. There are many ready-to-wear shops hidden in the winding roadways of the market. Most of them are ready-to-wear shops of simple styles. There are some roadside vendors selling souvenirs on the periphery, which can also bargain. Due to its long history, although it attracts many people to visit, the open shops are quite hot. Therefore, a brand-new shopping mall Pratunam Center opened in 2004 to attract manufacturers to enter, mainly wholesale, and many merchandise tourists can also buy them at a cheaper price. At the beginning of 2006, another Pratunam Fashion Mall was opened opposite Pratunam Market, which specializes in wholesale of popular clothing and accessories. It is somewhat similar to moving Taipei’s Wufen Po into a building. It is easy to buy the latest fashion clothing in a shopping mall with cool air conditioning.
(8) Dannen Water Market
From 6: 00 a.m. to 10: 00 a.m., there is a busy and vivid scene composed of many boats full of fruits, vegetables, cooked food and other commodities. Transportation: Take TAXI to the South Passenger Station first. Be sure to leave early and ask TAXI drivers to help you find bus No.78 in the water market. At the Sai Tai long-distance bus stop (Tun Li Wu), Route 78 runs every 30 minutes, starting at 6: 30 and changing Song Tiao buses. It’s the same as the return trip. Or simply report a one-day tour bus to pick up the bus and deliver it.
(9) Tattoos all over Thailand are world-famous, and foreigners are here as souvenirs.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Gorgeous dividing line
So many preparations have been made in front of us, but they are all floating clouds. Let’s see how we actually play. Ha, ha, ha
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
My Travel Notes
July 17, July 20-23 Chiang Mai
(1) Overnight at the airport
Arriving at Suwannabe Airport at 2: 00 a.m., I decided to work hard and plain at the airport for one night because I had to take the Asian Airlines to Chiang Mai at 6: 00 a.m. Here I would like to emphasize solemnly! ! ! ! ! The airport at night is really too ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~, I put on all the clothes I can wear ~ ~ ~ I still feel cold and will have a fever soon. It turns out that spending the night at the airport is by no means a simple thing. If you have this plan, you must bring thick velvet clothes. ! ! The airport has a total of four floors, and there are 7-11 supermarkets on the first floor. It is also the warmest place suitable for staying overnight. Many foreigners lie on the floor. The coldest one was the exit hall on the 4th floor, where we stayed for only 3 hours and felt that we were about to freeze to death and leave the world.
(2) First-time AirAsia
Boarding the AirAsia plane at 6 o’clock, Since it is a cheap plane, So the noise of the plane is very loud, It feels like a second-hand plane I bought is in use. Blankets, water and food are not provided on board, When awake, AirAsia will turn on the air conditioner very cold so that blankets can be sold. When everyone is asleep, he will turn on the air conditioner very hot so that everyone will wake up thirsty, so that drinking water can be sold to generate income… Of course, they also have strict requirements on the weight and size of random luggage, so that luggage fees can be charged. Our countermeasure is to take down blankets from the previous plane + bring your own empty water bottle to fetch water at the airport + check in and disperse the large bags into several plastic bags, and then put them back after crossing the border:)
(3) English problems
Arrived safely in Chiang Mai at 7:45, As the strategy says, There is a free service desk at the left door to help you take a taxi after leaving the customs. The young lady can help you translate the address you want to go to into Thai, and earnestly tell the driver that 120B is very convenient to send to Tapeimen, which is cheaper than what Tutu and two cars. It is recommended to take a taxi directly and will definitely send it to the hotel gate. The only thing we can be sure about along the way is that the Thai service is very accurate and in place.
I forgot which strategy I read before. Thais all went to worship Buddha and what and did not attach great importance to education. Therefore, Thais are clumsy in speaking English. Everyone is at ease in what. Xiao Lu and I are still full of confidence and have never worried about language problems. Before we went out, we did not read English at all. However, we were stupid when we got on the bus. . . . Thai English is excellent. . . . . The fluent English pronunciation of the female driver immediately dumbfounded us. . . . Therefore, if you think of friends who travel by themselves, there is nothing wrong with listening to me. If you catch up with practical English or travel English, you really don’t have much hope for education in our country. Otherwise, you will have to spend more money and suffer more and you won’t be able to play well. For example, I am excellent in CET-4 and qualified in CET-6. I have not used English for 6 years. When I arrive in Thailand, I can only understand and communicate simply, and there is no chance of chatting. However, people with a foundation in English will gain too much practical daily spoken English along the way, which is also very good.
At 9 o’clock, we arrived at the special room booked in agoda, and when we found that it was cheaper instead of booking… everyone should consider this problem well… the English pronunciation of Thai flavor, the owner of the hotel, once again gave Xiao Lu and I a run for our money. In a daze, she tricked us into staying in a dark and unventilated small room. If we knew the language, how would we suffer this loss?
(4) Play Kongming Lantern
At night, I saw many Kongming lanterns in the sky. Drive all the way, It was found that there was an activity in the square of the Monument to the Three Kings. More than 200 people were putting on lights. We stopped the car to take a picture of the life of the Thai people. We didn’t expect to be invited by the enthusiastic Thai handsome boy to put on Kongming lanterns together. We also asked us to make wishes and take photos together. It was really touching. Can you imagine the feeling of watching the lights floating far away around us?…
Hint: After living here for 6 days, I met 3 large-scale activities. It seems that there are often large-scale activities in front of the Monument to the Three Kings. You can pass by and have a look. There will be surprises.
(5) A must-go place
Since we just arrived in Thailand and did not adapt to the language, we all went to Chiang Mai, Han, to sign up. The price of his family can only be said to be moderate, not cheap, nor sky-high. There are many people in it, all of whom are Chinese. I think it is very good to sign up for a one-day tour there, because there will definitely be Chinese in the group the next day, and it will be very happy to play together. There are also Trinidad and Tobago travel agents on the roadside. If your English is good, you can bargain there. It must be cheaper than Chiang Mai in Han Dynasty, and the introduction is also very detailed. Don’t be afraid. Thailand’s travel is very formal.
(1) Walking in Chiang Mai Old City
A motorcycle 200b/day, or a bicycle 50b/day, very convenient; You must not walk! ! According to the map, you will find those famous ancient temples: Pashin Temple, Chedilong Temple, Monument to the Three Kings, Chiang Mai Temple, They are all on the main road, and the buildings are magnificent and very easy to find. For foreigners who have no faith, everyone just goes in to have a look and take photos. They also don’t know that these resplendent and magnificent temples are different from what. They are all in charge of what’s affairs. Some wax figures of eminent monks are very lifelike and will be shocked when they go in.
(2) jungle flying rope
Chiang Mai now has three flying cables. The first one is run by Americans. The quality is the best and the price is the most expensive. The agents basically do not recommend it voluntarily unless you have to go, about 2900B/person. The second is Jungleflight, which is run by Thais. It is said that there is the largest one in Asia… flying all the way, 1990b/person; Many of the third ones are another Thais, imitating the new eagletrack opened by their predecessors. The agent will recommend your family, It is said that what does not fly all the way, There are also walking and climbing projects, That sounds interesting, And the special price is only 1800b/person, Those who do not know the inside story will gladly choose, In fact, the biggest difference between him and the first two is whether he is in the tropical rain forest, and the flying rope facilities are few… Do you understand what’s meaning? J, we are the last one to be reported, but the average Chinese reported this. Our whole group is Chinese. Everyone joked with each other and had a good time. I think it is also quite good. Moreover, the coaches inside can order Chinese, which is very interesting!
③ 10km drifting + riding elephant
The children we know on the Internet are not fish. We are strongly recommended to take part in the 10km drift, instead of the ordinary level of 3 or 5km often reported by the Chinese. We took part in the drift with the attitude of giving it a try. A car of foreigners, chattering, were depressed when we suddenly found that the three Asians behind could speak Chinese. I quickly leaned in to say hello. It turned out that they were Hong Kong people who came to Chiang Mai to worship Buddha and a mainland actor. Ha ha, we got to know each other and became a small team. Before boarding the ship, the coach will teach everyone a lot of English passwords. We thought it was just a common sense of safety, I didn’t expect that during the 2-hour drift, All the dangerous situations and commands explained before have been used ~ ~ ~ super exciting ~ ~ ~ ~ suggest that if you have time, you must come to Chiang Mai to try the 10-kilometer drifting and imagine the tropical rain forests on both sides of you for many years. You and your team have worked together to overcome the dangerous beaches and torrents one by one in the fast-flowing river water, which will be unforgettable for life.
As for riding elephants, Not at all like what the strategy said, How smelly and dirty the elephant is, How hard the hair is… I sprayed a lot of mosquito repellent specially, As a result, it was found that the elephant was very clean ~ ~ ~ it would fan the insects around it with its two big ears, Mao Mao, it’s fun for me to step on my feet. It’s not particularly hard. Even if I sit on my neck, it’s not so intolerable… So there is really a gap between the strategy and the real feeling… Be sure to remember to buy some delicious food for your elephants. They are not easy either. They walk in circles without rest. If you have to write about what’s precautions, then choose a seat with iron bars, so that it will be safer than a seat with wooden bars or ropes whether it goes up the mountain or down the river.
④ Sutai Mountain + Chiang Mai University
The introduction was very famous and became the place where we had to go on our trip. We specially reserved one day’s time, but it only took half a day to turn it over. On the way, I met two girls in Guangzhou who were taken by a Thai who wanted to learn Chinese. We rode the car and left together. I learned from Hong Kong people yesterday that All the Buddhas in Thailand belong to Mahayana Buddhism, The categories are very detailed, including those who are in charge of wealth, health, and even immortals who are in charge of protecting their popularity. Ha ha, he said that there are many eminent monks around Chiang Mai who are especially good at doing things. Unlike some places in China, he will talk to you more about Buddhism and bless you more if you give more money. If you give less money, he will just pull down his face. The eminent monks here will not only give you free Buddha statues, but also give you many Buddha statues to bless you around… He will spend more than 20 days a month in Chiang Mai to worship Buddha, Note that he will come for more than 20 days every month… He said that he has learned to do more good deeds, and people’s luck will get better, and they will really give everything they want. I believe that sincere expression will give birth to good roots from the bottom of your heart at the moment you see it.
Thais told us that Suthep Temple is the patron saint of sheep people. The gold Buddha statues under the surrounding eaves, like the 60 Jiazi in our country, are the patron saint of people with different times and eight characters. I also don’t know which one is my patron saint. I went around the Buddha clockwise three times with the flow of people. I heard that three times meant I was very devout. Ha ha. Sutie Temple is very small and not as magnificent as imagined…….
Chiang Mai University is well afforested. There is a statue surrounded by many elephants at the main entrance. It is quite spectacular. There is also a red auditorium. The others really have no what. Raiders say there is a fashion street next to Chiang Mai University, I have to talk about this, It only opens at night… why didn’t everyone emphasize it before… there were no stores opening in the morning, You see, if you want to go to Suthep Temple early in the morning, you can stop by Chiang Mai University, so you can’t go to Fashion Street… So you can arrange to leave in the afternoon, but I feel that Suthep Temple and Chiang Mai University don’t need to go, and people don’t go to tutu. It’s a long way to go back and forth by two cars 400b. If there is no tour guide’s detailed introduction, it’s really not worth the bumpy journey.
(5) Night bazzar, a night market outside the city at ordinary times
There are too many stalls selling rags, The price is also quite outrageous. It is said that one-third of the price will be cut and one-half will be sold. However, I have not cut it down before. Basically, I bought it with nothing. There is an indoor one with air conditioning, good shopping environment and good quality. You can go and have a look. However, if you can catch up with the weekend night market, you don’t need to go to the night market.
⑥ Saturday Night Market
Outside Chiangmai Gate, those who don’t know walk along the edge of the city. You can hear the noise far away and find it along the sound. It’s too chaotic and lively. It’s full of small handicrafts, Gadgets, people who do not have the determination to buy whatever they see are in the majority, Money in his trouser pocket can’t hold it. For example, we found a handicraft made of cola cans and couldn’t walk at once. It cost 1500b to buy it. As a result, we carried this big guy on and off the plane all the way… However, it is specially suggested that if we meet something we like, we must buy it. First, Chiang Mai is much cheaper than handicrafts in Phuket, Bangkok and other places. Second: Even Chatucha in Bangkok, which claims to be the largest wholesale market in Asia, we have not found many things we saw in Chiang Mai, such as this big guy I bought, Wahahaha ~ ~ ~ ~
⑦ Sunday Night Market
From the main street starting from Tapeimen to the surrounding alleys, the scene was very lively. The most awesome thing was the outdoor mass of 1,000 people. In a simple word, the night markets on Saturday and Sunday were: the same peddlers set up stalls in different locations, and the “goods” were not too bad. The temple on the main road is a snack stall. In Thailand, you can look for a blue and green background. In front of it is a small fat person’s sign to eat. It reads: Good taste, clean food, issued by the Thai government, with unique taste and quality assurance.
⑧ Lila Massage
There is mass everywhere in Thailand, and Lila is unique to Chiang Mai. It is said in the strategy that women prisoners are massaged in Chiang Mai Women’s Prison. I didn’t go to the prison. I always felt that going to prison should not be to enjoy it, and I was afraid of encountering some what that had not been reformed. Lila, on the other hand, provides a re-employment opportunity for those released from prison. I think everyone should support it. It is not only quiet and hygienic, but also at a reasonable price. Moreover, they are all trained in prison and have strong skills. My masseur is Wang Dali and Vulcan Palm, and he also lifted me up to let me release ‘… really super good, don’t miss it when you come to Chiang Mai;
Pet-name Ruby Xiao Lu Summary
Xiao Lu said that the deepest feeling is to ride a bicycle around the ancient city of Chiang Mai, and it is the most beautiful to wander around the crooked alleys. Isn’t it a very pleasant and casual thing to eat when you eat, enter when you meet a shop, and shoot when you meet a scene?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
July 18 and 19 Pai County
(1) Traffic problems
Find a roadside agent and buy a ticket from AYA Company to PAI County, 150-160B/person. You can pick you up from the hotel to their company’s station. If you call tutu yourself, it is not appropriate to go to about 100B. The bus is a 13-seat medium-sized van, which is basically full and runs every hour. Just like what the strategy said, the mountain road is rugged, with a total of 3 hours one way. You can buy some supplies by stopping at one stop after the first hour, and then you will have to stick to it for 2 hours. Some people vomit on the way to and back, which is very uncomfortable. A man on Weibo wrote: I don’t want to come back after going to pai, not because of the beautiful scenery, but because I really dare not make a car again…..
Pai and its surroundings are too small. I think it is enough for Pai to play for two days, so you can get off the bus and buy the return ticket. The earlier you buy, the more suitable time you can choose. Then rent a motorcycle directly at AYA for 100-150b/24h, and choose a good-looking car to rent, so that it can be used as an ornament for photographing at the back.
(2) Plan your travel route
After getting off the bus, the company will send you a map of PAI. That’s enough. I plan the route according to the map. Let me introduce the one-day tour route of the self-driving scooter:) As shown in the figure, the route starts at 8: 00 a.m. on the 1st and can be back before 12: 00 noon. In fact, we did not come back at 11: 00 a.m. in the hot spring. After lunch, Line 2 will come back at 3 pm. You can go to Line 3 to watch the sunset and visit the night market on the main street at night. This day is very full. I think Coffe in love and the surrounding small villages are a must. Other places are very common. Let’s drive for a ride.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
July 24-28 Phuket Island
(1) Recommend two accommodation
On this trip, I stayed on two beaches. One was Cliff of Karon Beach. It was quiet, few people, natural and had a beautiful sea view. If you came to Phuket to relax and relax, it would be good to stay in this hotel. The boss also kept a rhubarb dog and a slow monkey, which became something we didn’t watch every day. The hotel staff are enthusiastic and conscientious, with a full breakfast. The special price of 500B/night ordered in AGODA is affordable, and there is no supermarket around.
Then we moved to Patong. First, we like to be very noisy. Second, for people without cars, Patong is especially convenient besides being noisy. I saw 7Q on the strategy. The hotel is at the end of the beach. Its location is a little off the mark from Jiangxi Leng and so on. It takes 30 minutes for its feet. However, there are two supermarkets downstairs that are quite convenient. Moreover, the hotel has a special name. Everyone knows that it is very convenient to take a taxi here. A 3-minute walk out of the house is a quiet beach, which is a quiet place in the middle of the noise. The hotel is more formal and has everything it should have, but I dare not compliment the legendary endless swimming pool on the top floor. If anyone sees a pool of yellow water the size of a bathtub and wants to go down, he still admires him. The price of 800B/night without breakfast is good.
(2) Recommend a family to eat seafood,
I went to find the No.6 restaurant mentioned in the strategy. It was full of people. For a meal, why delay my precious travel time? ~ ~ ~ ~ We went to the seafood stall street. Now we have to ceremoniously recommend No.9 in the stall! ! The boss is honest, Speaking Chinese is his advantage, And all seafood is cheaper than restaurants outside, For example, live lobster is 160b/100g, This price cannot be found anywhere on the street. Moreover, after weighing, he can wipe out zero or cut down the price. He will cheerfully say yes or no, and he will also tell you how to stir-fry this kind of seafood to be more delicious. In fact, the taste of seafood is similar. The key is that you can eat it open here ~ ~ ~ ~ We have been there several times and ate everything we haven’t eaten once without much money. The next day, we really went to the No.6 restaurant on the street as everyone said. We didn’t have to wait for a place. The price was so expensive… The clerk couldn’t speak Chinese yet, and the service attitude was still average. After looking at the menu, we decided to go back to No.9 and have another meal.
(3) Recommend a travel agent
Auntie is in her forties and always smiles. She is very easy to find opposite a toilet on the main roadside. The most important thing is to serve carefully. No matter how difficult communication is, she always answers carefully, and the price is the cheapest among all we have asked! Strongly recommended! This is aunt’s contact information.
(4) Strongly condemn a Taobao travel agency that cheated the Chinese of their money! ! !
This is his business card. We must stop the unreliable agents in China from booking tours in advance. First, the service is not serious, many questions are not answered seriously, and the tone is impatient and despises people. Second, the price is much more expensive than any local agent! ! For example, when we went to the Simon show, he gave us a price of 600B/person, but he did not bargain, saying it was VIP seats. As a result, he found that all the people around him were 350B/person, and our seats were very partial! ! ! ! Particularly disappointed: (; I also booked a one-day tour of Emperor Island with him. He told us that there were three prices, and the best food was 1200B/person. As a result, it was found that everyone was only 900B/person and the food was exactly the same. You said that he only cheated people with poor English for money. He was not dirty! ! ! And the attitude is still so bad, many questions are not answered or sniffing is even the answer? ! !
(5) Tell me where to play
(1) Emperor Island:
After choosing between Emperor Island and PP Island for half a day, It is said that Emperor Island is newly developed, not too commercial, and it takes half an hour to take a speedboat. We chose Emperor Island for fear of seasickness. In fact, it is almost the same. The beach is so beautiful, and the boundless swimming pool is quite large and good. There are very beautiful coconut trees on the island, which can be used to live on the island, but only two hotels are not cheap. I heard the beautiful girls who have been to PP say that the beaches on Emperor Island are more beautiful.
(2) 007 Island
Delayed the whole day’s trip, too commercial tourist attractions, stalactite is not as good as Guilin, very boring, I suggest you don’t go to see it; It is better to take out the one-day tour of PP Island on this day. However, there are also many bright spots on this day. First, it is the first time to enter the cave by making a rubber boat, which is quite fresh. Second, lying on the deck of a large ship, enjoying the sea breeze and sunbathing, it is quite comfortable to sleep and feel like a private cruise ship going out to sea for vacation. Third, there were two transvestites on the company’s ship. They made all the food we ate… Tragic ah, they did not perform well for everyone on the return trip, but the extremely thrilling performance was to sit on each man’s thigh, ha, ha, ha, so Xiao Lu didn’t see the excitement and ran to the bow to hide ahead of time.
③ Patong Beach
If you have been to the surrounding islands… Patong’s beaches are like… Beidaihe? No, it is better to have a fine beach. It is like the Silver Beach in Weihai. First you choose your position, Rent an umbrella, 150b/day, You can lie down and listen to the sea when you are tired of swimming. Hungry and thirsty, small traders come to sell to you at any time. There is a rhubarb dog under my reclining chair. I slept with me all day and felt as proud as a private dog. Then due to the strong wind and waves, we rented a surfboard. As the back waves pushed the front waves, we were photographed on the beach again and again, feeling quite cool. Patong has a lot of offshore projects. For example, he can fly umbrellas at sea and cut them to 1,000 per person. In large circles, there will be no such price in China.
(4) Simon show)
Although it is a song and dance performance, it is also worth watching. The small stage is compact, beautiful and spectacular. The representative songs of China, the United States, Japan and South Korea will be sung by the most beautiful demons. China has sung three songs: it is best to listen to a natural and unrestrained walk, then a Miao song and a plum blossom singer. The actor is very serious and even his expression is in place. I believe everyone who has seen him is deeply impressed by a male actor. He is really very eager to play ~ ~ ~ There are two ugly transvestites in the middle to interact with the audience. They will sit on the legs of the people in the first row or the aisle to frighten him, making the whole audience very happy. After the performance, all the demons will line up at the exit to take photos with the audience. The tip is 100b/demon. If you gather up five or six transvestites when you take photos, you will be miserable ~ ~ Waiting for them to call you for tips in a low and hoarse voice ~ ~ ~
⑤ Adult Show (sex show)
Don’t look at the bars in the bar street. If you don’t meet their expected consumption, you won’t be allowed to swagger out. On the contrary, you can book tickets at the travel agency on the street. The price is quite cheap. Many tour groups have this item in their own expense, 2500B/person. I can only say that the price of the two of us is cheaper than this. We saw it on a street behind Leng in Jiangxi Province. It was full of Chinese pulled by carts of tour groups. It was held once an hour. There were too many people and it was very safe. A bottle of water was given free of charge. I felt sick and didn’t drink it after watching it. The program was similar to Pattaya’s. The men performed what’s with JJ drums, while the women performed what’s with flowers, blades and frogs pulled out of XX. They also threw them into the audience, scaring everyone to get down and scream. It was audience interaction. There were two male spectators in the middle, which said airily that they were cooperating with the performance. Then the audience will be stripped off layer by layer on the stage, Even his underwear will not be left behind, and a group of women will surround him. However, the actors are very good at picking people. Generally, the people picked up are very colorful and enjoy themselves on the stage. The whole audience cheered, gloated and booed ~ ~ ~ If I come to prompt, I must not sit in the front row and the aisle. It is too dangerous. It will pull you on the stage, dump you with unknown liquid and ask for tips.
⑥ Fantasea show
I will pick you up at the hotel at 5 pm. First, I will have a buffet (the food is very ordinary). Then I can wander and take photos in various shops that are not too big but have been built beautifully, and buy some souvenirs that you find interesting. Be sure to go to Tiger Kingdom to see white tigers and peacocks. The large-scale performance started at 9 o’clock. This time we were sitting in Golden Seat. The program introduced the legend of the occurrence and development of the thai nation. It was cross-introduced in English and Thai. I estimate that even if the British did not understand this period of history, they were half confused and half understood. There were magic, fireworks, elephants, folk dances, air acrobatics, etc. It was OK to arrange a performance form for each scene.
⑦ Jungceylon (Jiangxi Cold Shopping Center)
At first glance, the shopping mall was very large, In fact, it contains a large sailing hotel. Mainly sports, Nike, what’s are all purely athletic, The price is similar to that of Beijing, The first time we went there was at night. At that time, I felt very large, this was fresh and that was fresh. I also commented that this was Dongdan + Xidan + moving batch. Later, I went there during the day for the second time. I found that there were only a few floors to stroll around. If you would still go to Bangkok, you don’t have to dwell too much here, because there are few kinds of things, the styles are ordinary, and the prices are not cheap. It is enough to go and have a look. There are a lot of Sabushi people inside. There are long lines. Fortunately, I ate in Chiang Mai. I don’t have to waste time here and gloat.
⑧ Fish Therapy
Tired of doing it in the mall, Two people 250b/20 minutes, It’s very interesting. There are a lot of fish. I’m so hungry that I chew on my feet. At first I was scared and my feet couldn’t get off at all. The service personnel asked us to release. I choked back for a minute and then got used to it. I could also open my toes and hold it when the fish ate seriously. Later, I simply put my hand into it to catch it. After the fish was treated, my feet were unusually clean and smooth and felt good.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
29 July-1 August Bangkok
(1) The most satisfactory hotel on this trip,
From Vista that Phuket found on 7Q’s computer before he left, The location is good, Chinese people live in many places, The cost-performance ratio is appropriate. I booked one night on the booking with the attitude of giving it a try. I want to say that as a result, it became the most satisfactory hotel we stayed in during our trip to Thailand. The breakfast was full and the hotel front desk was warm, which helped us a lot. The room was quiet and clean. All the necessary facilities were available. The most important thing was that it took 3 minutes to walk to Tiantie and passed a 7-11 convenience store. We stayed for 3 nights with a total discount of 4000B b. For such services and geographical locations, the cost performance is extremely high.
(2) Chatucha Weekend Market
I arrived in Bangkok specially on Sunday, 29th, in order to catch up with the weekend market. The fame is too big. If the area is too large, there are both good and bad quality. The shopping environment is really super hot. Moreover, there is no what chair to rest. People who go shopping make unremitting preparations.
(3) Grand Palace + Sleeping Buddha Temple + Zheng Wang Temple
These three places are very close and need to be played together. The Grand Palace is full of Chinese groups. If you are free, you will listen to them one by one. The tour guide said something different. You can know a lot about Thailand’s history. When you are free, I will add what I have heard. It is still very interesting to take a ferry boat 3B/person to Zheng Wang Temple, and it is also the best of the three. There is no team tour and there are not many tourists. Everyone who climbs to the tower will marvel at the beautiful scenery and novelty.
(4) Chinatown + Water Bus
From Zheng Wang Temple, you can take water bus to the vicinity of Chinatown, with a total of 3 stops and 15B, which is more interesting than taking a taxi. How do you describe this street in Chinatown… dirty, messy and poor? The whole streets, sidewalks and alleys are full of small vendors who set up stalls. Small commodities should be mainly wholesale. There are also some dried fruits, gold and silver ornaments, Chinese herbal medicine wine and so on, as well as large restaurants that mainly eat shark’s fin and bird’s nest. At first, they felt dazzling and tired when walking, but it was worth visiting.
(5) siam ocean world
According to the strategy, it is the largest indoor aquarium in Asia. I think it is OK. There are many kinds of marine organisms. There is a package of tickets, including drinks, popcorn, glass-bottomed boats, sea cucumbers touching starfish and 4d movies, 1100b/person. The whole journey takes 2 hours. If you have time, you can take your children to have a look.
(6) Four-sided Buddha
There are two opinions about the four-sided Buddha: one is that the four-sided Buddha represents career, love, health and wealth respectively. The front asks for a prosperous business, the left asks for a happy marriage, the right asks for peace and health, and the back asks for money and treasure. The other is to say that it represents kindness, sadness, happiness and abandonment.
The method of worship was checked by me on Baidu: Buy a set of incense and flowers in the four Buddha flowers 20B, including 12 pillars of incense, 1 candle and 4 strings of flowers. Begin to worship from the Buddha’s face at the entrance, leave the candle at the first Buddha’s face, make a wish, then insert three sticks of incense and a wreath, worship the other three sides clockwise in turn, repeat the wish made in front of each Buddha, insert three sticks of incense and a wreath. After all the worship, go back to the first Buddha’s face and worship again. Finally, go to a nearby water tank, scoop a cup of divine water and pat it on your forehead, face and arms.
(7) Shopping Tour
Of several famous shopping centers in Bangkok, I personally think that the three shopping malls in Central World should be the most suitable for shopping. First, there are often discount activities. Second, the shopping malls are very square, unlike Siam, which is easy to turn around. Levls is priced cheaper than Beijing, so it is good even if there is no discount. Crocodiles basically do not have discounts and participate in activities… I don’t know which strategy says more than 100 pieces… It seems that zara is the most valuable, and the whole audience is on special offer. Anyway, if you look at it carefully, the harvest is not small. Xiao Lu calculated for me that I bought a total of 12 pieces of clothing and trousers this time, which is still a very happy thing. It is said that there is a newly-built, oversized, two-story shopping center in a remote part of Bangkok, with a complete variety and frequent discounts. I hope anyone who has been there can communicate with the post in time.
Let’s write down the travel notes here first. It’s almost time to go to work. Time is limited.
I don’t have such beautiful photos of people to show. I also hope that this strategy is not just to put photos to win the applause of others. I have posted a picture of each mentioned place. It is good for everyone to see that it is not too strange.
When you are free, please enrich and update it. I hope it can be used as an accurate reference and provide some meager help to those who want to go to Thailand.